While we’ve recently expanded to serve the Colorado Springs area, Bordner® Installation Group began in 1987 in Kansas City, and has grown around guiding principles focused on providing exper workmanship and customer service with one mission – ensuring completely satisfied customers. Those principles are why we’ve gained more than 60,000 satisfied customers, and fuelled our recent expansion into the Colorado Springs area.
We’re family-owned and we provide industry-leading home improvement products for roofing, windows, doors, siding, stone and stucco products. With our expert workmanship for home improvement and commercial products in the Denver area being built atop our years of experience, we’re sure you’ll love the results of our work:
- The numbers are impressive — our satisfaction rating is 9.78 on a scale of 1 to 10. The national average is 6.29.
- Not a single complaint has been logged against us by the Better Business Bureau. Not one.
- Customers surveys confirm that 97% of our clients would recommend us to their family and friends.
- All of our installations are backed with our Satisfaction Guarantee. If you’re not completely pleased with our work, we will do whatever we can to satisfy you.
- Few contractors receive the Angie’s List Super Service Award (we’ve won it in 2005, 2006, 2010, and 2011) or an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. Bordner® is consistently awarded both.
- Click here to read stories from our customers.
We encourage you to call us or contact us online to talk with one of our representatives. We look forward to the opportunity to assist you in your roofing, siding, stone, stucco and window installation projects.
A Message From Jerry Fleenor, General Manager
Our Mission Statement
At Bordner, our mission is to be kind, fair, and protective of each other, our subordinates, our customers, our suppliers and our company, while we aggressively – and with complete honesty – sell and provide the best installations possible. If we are successful in our mission and all that it entails, both individually and corporately, we will have divine blessing, we will be held in high regard in our community, our business will be successful, and we will all prosper.
Bordner® Installation Group History
Founded in 1987, Bordner is owned and operated by the Fleenor Brothers from their corporate office complex in Raytown, MO. In 2013, they expanded into the Denver and Colorado Springs metro areas.