Colorado Springs Replacement Window Installation
Are you ready to eliminate drafts and high energy bills, while increasing the beauty and value of your home? Then it’s time to consider high-efficiency replacement windows, installed by the home improvement expert more than 40,000 Colorado Springs residents have trusted their home to.
When you contact Bordner, one of our highly-trained consultants will come to your home, evaluate the condition of your existing windows, listen to your ideas, and show you samples of different window materials. Our promise to you is that this initial meeting will be informative, educational and pressure-free. Together, we will create an outstanding home-improvement plan within your budget.
About Bordner’s Window Installation Services:
- The management team at Bordner has more than 40-years of industry experience. One of our salaried staff members oversees every window installation, ensuring excellent installation and your complete satisfaction.
- We only use highly-trained window installation personnel who understand the products being used and are sensitive to your project needs.
- Every window product we use comes with a full-warranty from the manufacturer.
- We offer a large selection of window styles and colors, as well as exterior doors.
- After every window installation is complete, we perform an additional quality control inspection to ensure that any final adjustments are completed to your satisfaction.
Fiberglass: the Superior Replacement Window Material
Bordner is Colorado Springs’ sole provider of Infinity® from Marvin fiberglass replacement windows. Infinity® windows are made of durable fiberglass, inside and out. So durable in fact, it won’t rot, warp, dent, chalk, fade, or distort, and it’s virtually maintenance-free. With Infinity® you replace once, and only once.
Infinity® from Marvin fiberglass windows installed by Bordner:
- Outlast and outperform all other window materials
- Are eight times stronger than vinyl windows
- Reduce energy bills, year after year
- Carry Bordner’s Satisfaction Guarantee
- Come in a wide variety of colors and styles, and can be stained to match your existing wood finishes
Make an Informed Decision on Insert Windows vs. Full Frame Replacements
One of the most important decisions you’ll make when it comes to your windows is the type of replacement you’ll require. The difference between insert replacement for your windows and full frame replacement is the extent of the work, as well as the condition of your home:
Insert Windows – With insert window installation, the new window is fitted into the existing frame. This method is preferable when your home’s frame, sill and trim are in good condition and are strong enough to support the new window. You may need to consult an expert to determine whether your home requires a simple window insert, or a full frame replacement.
Full Frame Replacement Windows – If the window’s exterior is deteriorated beyond repair or leaking air, a full frame replacement may be required. In this case, the entire window, including the sash, frame and casing, is replaced.
Call 719-368-4339 or contact us online to see product samples and receive a free estimate for replacing your windows.