5 Signs it’s Time to Replace Your Windows
If you’re on the fence as to whether or not you need to replace the windows at your home in Kansas City, Missouri, or a surrounding area, take the time to consider if your windows are providing you with all of the features you desire. Many older windows will leave homeowners with much to be desired, and even windows replaced recently may not have been installed properly. If your windows are showing any of the five common signs that it’s time to replace your windows, you may want to find a qualified window manufacturer today.
Five Common Signs that It’s Time to Replace Your Windows
- Windows that are older than 20 to 30 years are probably made with single pane glass which means they are not providing your home with the energy efficiency that you deserve. If your windows are about this age, you may want to see how many panes of glass they have and consider an upgrade to double- or triple-pane options.
- If your house is too hot in the summer that means your windows aren’t able to effectively stop heat transfer from occurring. With the outside heat entering your home, it forces your HVAC system to work overtime to maintain a comfortable interior temperature. A telltale sign of this problem is increased monthly energy costs.
- One of the most obvious signs you require a window replacement is if there is noticeable damage such as cracks, breaks, or peeling paint.
- If the functionality of your window isn’t how you desire it to be, such as you’d prefer a sliding window or a picture window that doesn’t open at all, you should consider replacing your windows to find a more suitable option.
- It is likely that throughout your many years in your home that you have outgrown the style of your old windows. For many homeowners, the reason to replace your windows is as simple as just wanting an aesthetic overhaul.
Thankfully, homeowners in Kansas City, MO, and the surrounding areas, can turn to the experts at Bordner to handle their replacement window installation project. We have proudly served local homeowners with pride by providing reliable installations using top-quality products from industry leading manufacturers, Infinity from Marvin and Provia.
To learn more about the replacement window options we offer to homeowners in Kansas City, MO, and the surrounding communities, contact Bordner today. Make sure to ask about the financing discount we offer to all qualifying homeowners.