Premium Fiberglass Windows Installed for Residents in the Kansas City, MO Area
Bordner is the home improvement company to trust to install new fiberglass windows at your Kansas City, Missouri residence. We can switch out your old, drafty windows for modern, high-performance replacements that are built to last. Our fiberglass windows are assembled by industry leader Infinity, and installed by our certified representatives who will work alongside you throughout the entire project to answer any questions or resolve any concerns you may have. At Bordner, we have an intimate knowledge of the products installed in your home and will be able to help you decide on the perfect window solution.
When you choose Bordner to install new fiberglass windows, you will be able to select from a wide variety of styles to perfectly match the interior of your home in Kansas City, MO. We are equipped with the knowledge, tools, and experience required to successfully install any of the following types of windows:
- Double hung – This popular choice features a dependable weather-tight seal and sloping sill to properly manage water buildup.
- Casement – Our fiberglass casement windows have multi-point locks to keep your home secure.
- Awning – These windows have a subtle, low profile crank handle and utilize tight seals to eliminate drafty air flow.
- Picture – Infinity picture windows are custom fit and come with high visibility screens to keep pests out without obscuring the view.
- Slider – This type of window is easy to open and close to provide optimal convenience.
Once you decide on a style, you can choose from an array of different colors to flawlessly match both the interior and exterior paint schemes at your residence. We also offer a number of different grille patterns and hardware options for our fiberglass windows to help you pick the perfect combination for any room in your Kansas City home.
For more information about the premium fiberglass windows we can install for residents in the Kansas City, MO area, contact Bordner today.