Jobs at Bordner
Bordner is always looking for quality individuals to add to our team. If you think you have what it takes to become one of our team members, we would be happy to take your information and/or resume. Whenever an opening becomes available, we will review your qualifications and give you a call if you have what we need.
We have several exciting, limited time opportunities available now; see the job descriptions below the form.
Canvassing Manager – Kansas City, MO
Bordner is seeking additional qualified candidates to join our company in our marketing department. Demand for our products has caused a need within our company to expand. Bordner offers unique products for homeowners who are in need of a high quality and permanent solutions for home improvement projects.
More homeowners today choose Bordner because of the protection and quality that doing business with an established company provides.
Qualified candidates will be provided with:
- The necessary support to be successful at their job
- The resource needed to recruit, hire, and train.
- Excellent income opportunity. Base Salary with monthly bonuses based on performance
- A career and company that you could be proud to represent
- Opportunity for advancement
The candidate should have:
- At least 2 years of canvassing experience.
- A desire to recruit, hire, and train.
- The ability to lead people.
- Strong work ethic, discipline.
- Excellent verbal and organizational skills.
Submit your resume by email to Jerry Fleenor, and you will be contacted to arrange a confidential interview.
Visit our website www.bordnerinstall.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- canvassing: 2 years
- Sales: 1 year