KANSAS CITY’S SOURCE FOR VINYL PATIO DOORS
Vinyl patio doors are a budget-friendly – yet high-performance – option for Kansas City area homeowners. Whether you are replacing an existing patio door, or remodeling your home to make room for a patio, Bordner’s patio door experts can help you select the right vinyl patio door, and provide high-quality installation.
Bordner installs high-efficiency vinyl patio doors that are as beautiful as they are efficient and maintenance-free. Manufactured with high-quality hardware, PVC vinyl, and tempered glass, these patio doors will perform well and add value to your home for decades to come.
To learn more about our vinyl patio door product options and installation process, contact Bordner online or call (816) 358-2102 for a free consultation and estimate.
Vinyl Patio Door Features
Bordner’s high-quality vinyl patio doors are crafted in the United States by Vinylmax. In addition to standard two- or three-panel patio doors, your patio door can be custom designed and manufactured to include fixed panels and over-the-door transoms that provide spacious views of your property, yard, deck, patio or courtyard.
Vinyl patio doors installed by Bordner include:
- Fusion-welded frame that will not crack or pull-apart
- Double-paned insulated tempered glass that is efficient and durable
- Full Interlock system and double weather-stripping that protect your home against drafts and the weather
- Reinforced rails that prevent your door from warping or twisting
- Rolling screen door with fiberglass mesh
- Optional features such as a heavy-duty screen, brass handle, toe lock, key lock and high-efficiency IntelliGlass glaze
- A variety of finish, color and grid options to match your style and other vinyl window products installed in your home
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Get a Free Consultation and Estimate
To learn more about design options and costs for your new or replacement patio door, contact Bordner online or call (816) 358-2102. A Bordner representative will contact you to schedule an in-home analysis and consultation.