Welcome To Bordner Installation Group
At Bordner, we take installation seriously. After all, you can own the best windows, doors, roof, or stucco in the world...but it's only as good as the people who install it.
So when it comes to installation, we don't take chances. Our award-winning, five-star installation service gives homeowners like you total peace of mind.
What makes us so different?
- We are licensed and insured General Contractors
- We only hire the best experts in their trades.
- Our technicians are background screened and meet strict criteria before they are thoroughly trained, so you can feel safe while they are at your home.
- We have on-site job supervision and management on all our projects.
- Our technicians are true professionals who respect your time and property.
- We guarantee our expert workmanship and materials.
It’s true… everyone wants the lowest possible price when it comes to home improvement projects. And plenty of remodeling contractors are more than happy to quote you a rock bottom price.
But let’s face it: there are some areas in life where you don’t necessarily want the lowest price. You don’t want the cheapest mattress; you don’t want the cheapest car; and you certainly don’t want the cheapest brain surgeon.
But what about the cheapest roofing, windows, or stucco company?
Same thing: The distance between the “haves” and the “have-nots” is staggering. What looks like a great deal today turns into a nightmare after your roof starts to leak, your windows prematurely fail, or your siding gets pummeled to death in a hail storm. When you choose cheap products, companies or installations now, you will pay more in the long run. Get it done once, and done right, by the best installers in the business.
- Roofing - We are known as an amazing roofing company for a reason. We know what works to install a perfect roof every time.
- Windows - We have the highest quality replacement window products and replacement window installations you will find anywhere!
- Stucco - We install beautifully textured and colored stucco systems to match your exacting specifications.
- Stucco - Conventional VS. EIFS
During the 1980s and ’90s, we began to see many homes being constructed with a type of synthetic stucco called EIFS (Exterior Insulation and Finish System). EIFS is a ...
- Advantages of Fiberglass Windows
Fiberglass windows are one of the most durable and energy efficient windows on the market. If you are thinking about replacing the windows in your home, there are several reason why fiberglass...
- How to add home insulation and save energy
Let's face it, your home probably wasn't built for saving energy. That's okay, it just means we have to do a little extra to conserve energy and save money on costly utility bills. The primary way homeowners cut heating and cooling costs is to...
- How often do I need to paint my stucco? What type of paint should I use?